Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Spoiler
Show
Hueco Mundo

Kyoki looked at Clovis and them over to Jehoel as she considers their words. She thinks for a moment before she speaks up. "Um, Jehoel-sama? Are all captains that strong? Because it seems that when it comes to Kido the Shinigami have us at a disadvantage. If it does come to war I mean."
[Hueco Mundo]
The Roof

Jehoel continues his analysis of the roof's condition.

"He was among the best, by definition. The other Captains may approach him in skill, but I would be surprised if any truly surpassed him."

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
Spoiler
Show
(City Park)

Katsuo follows after Naito, sighing. He... really wasn't sure if he was even awake at this point. He looks to Hinata with... somewhat of an intense gaze at her question, however. "...I don't know about superhuman, but, it's... been a real problem for me. I can't really function normally anymore..." He sounds like he really, really wishes that weren't true.

Following Naito, however, one thing he said stands out. "...What... do you mean, I'll start attracting 'hollows'? I... think I've seen one of those... t-things... before, but... they've never attacked me." He seems more than a little nervous about this prospect. "I don't even know how this happened to me. There's just... so much I don't understand."
[Mortal World]
The Park

Naito shrugs.

"To be honest, you know just about as much as I do, now. Hollows go after people with a lot of spirit energy. Also, your strength is definitely superhuman; I'm pretty close to peak physical condition, and I couldn't hold a candle to that thing in raw strength. Stuff like that is powered by spiritual energy."