"Airstrike? You never mentioned any airstrikes last time you were talking about the attacks on your base, Magtok." Vyrn points out a bit of an inconsistency in Magtok's claims. (He mentioned artillery last time.)

"Regardless, if you mean to accuse me due to my possession of air power, I hope this Council, or whatever is left of it by the time this is done, knows better than to condemn me for simple capability when there is no evidence beyond that pointing to me. In fact, before this point I even offered him some extra munitions and some assistance, though the guard I offered unexpectedly had other matters come up. Your haste to spout accusations at those who try to help you does you no credit." He pauses.

"Though at this point, if we're excusing assassination attempts, blackmail, and outright killing other Councilors, I doubt we're going to bother seriously punishing whoever did it anyway." He does a good job of sounding disdainful, there.

"Correct me if I am wrong, but that does seem to be the precedent here, judging from the actions that have been revealed today." He raises an eyebrow. There is something of a point there. "Unless Mister Razortooth is right and it is only Remnant and Magtok that get free passes, in which case I still have to wonder what the point of this is."