Regarding Tarquin, as a law student, I want to point out that his deceit by omission is extremely lawful. While it's true that most people consider lying by omission and lying by active statement morally equivalent, most legal systems, both now and historically, have drawn a distinction between the two, only holding people liable if they lie by acting, while letting them (legally) get away with lying by omission because there's no overt act to punish.

So, Tarquin lying by omission to conceal his big plan is a perfect example of staying technically within the letter of the law while manipulating things to his advantage.

In fact, I really can't think of anything that would be a better example of Lawful Evil as an alignment than obeying a technicality of the law to avoid punishment while doing something that every reasonable person agrees is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
I have limited time and energy to create comics, I am not going to spend even one moment drawing scenes that only you seem to think are necessary. Everyone else seems to get it, and I can't imagine any way to make such things interesting or funny or relevant to anything.
I'm a bit late to the party on this quote, but I, for one, would be highly interested in reading about the origins and plotting involved with Meatloaf Day.