Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
Koutarou shot a glare towards Naijeru that practically screamed "how rude!" in tones that would make a Menos shrink. It was accompanied by a cough for emphasis.

He didn't like interruptions, from the look of it.

"Naijeru-kun, there is this thing called 'tact' that you would greatly benefit from. I'll lend you a book sometime." Koutarou turned back to Masaru. "It is likely the Pack will be facing a lot of additions soon. Lots of inexperienced recruits. People who won't be able to learn everything before they go to war.

They are our charges, Masaru-kun. We will need to train them properly."
Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
Soul Society - the Memorial

"Yes. It was pretty clear he was trying to shake our focus. But that's something the Pack is pretty good at. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas on how to-"

Masaru blinks at the sudden entry of Naijeru, and his rather...odd...question.

"Which whole thing? The mess at the Gate? Or the Kenpachi being dead? "The whole thing" is kind of vague. And my feelings are under control."

Well. Mostly. It was obvious his response was a bit testy. Perhaps he felt a bit intruded-upon? Hard to say. It was a rather...oddly blunt...question, after all.
Naijeru gives a flat stare to Koutarou before he says, "It may be blunt but I feel it's bit more prudent to be blunt and dance 'round less in times like this. So please keep yer book. However yer right about needin' train the new recruits."

He then looks at Masaru not really bothered by the testyness, in fact he expected it. He still needed to know. "Both really. I mean a lot has happened in the time you woke up. I want to know how you are feeling. We are friends after all."