Quote Originally Posted by DerTollUdo View Post
Hmm. As to that first point, that doesn't really seem to be an issue with the class so much as interesting interactions with other things.

As to the second, I'm not really partial to either way. That ability was built from a fledgling idea early on and it just sort of stayed around like that because no one saw an issue. Looking up the rules for breaking doors and such, that is apparently just a str check against a set DC. Therefore, you can do it from level 1...and it needs to be removed from Far Trick lol.

As for moving Bullrush, I sort of disagree. As of level 1, you can lift and carry heavy stuff; you can even launch small things with great force. But to be able to apply sustained pressure that is enough to shove someone back with just your mind from range seems like it would be something you would need to develop. Beyond that, they aren't supposed to be better than a melee person at melee right out of the gate. They need to come into their power. So, can you give any reasons why you feel the TK needs to be able to use TK bullrush right away (and make your party fighter cry while he still has a purpose)?
Ah no you misunderstood me. Bull rush can stay where it is, I was saying that the strength checks should be seperated from it, as they're currently under the same header. I was thinking either extend far trick another 2 levels down with "strength check objects" being the level 2 far trick and bull rush being level four, other things progressing same old same old; or using what you said and just making it part of the hands ability. (such is how I've been using. I was telling nasty fibs when I said I was past level four before in previous complaints.)