View Single Post

Thread: The Index of the Giant's Comments

1. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments

Alright, this is all the stuff I've got to sort through (er... if you notice something missing tell me). This is the farthest I've been behind on the Index... ever. Some of these quotes I haven't even read yet.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by thatSeniorGuy View Post
    More on the same.

(I'm loving that thread btw, awesome discussion!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 137ben View Post
    Also, why the Azure city nobles hated Hinjo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Art should challenge preconceptions, and that includes OotS.

I'm not sure if all the quotes from that thread should be included, to be honest. They're mostly on the same subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by thereaper View Post
    At this point, maybe it would be easier to link to the thread.

Or just link to each post in one sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffnoy View Post
    And, even after he said he was done there, there was more. (Though not really on the same subject. But still relevant.)

Until I get this sorted out, does everyone mind keeping discussion to a minimum and only posting new quote suggestions? That way it is less likely I miss something else that gets added. If I'm unsure about including a certain quote I'll ask for a vote...

I really do appreciate the discussions of each quote, its just I've got some catching up to do... my internet connectivity has been bonkers lately but it is holding up right now so hopefully it won't go down again.
    Last edited by ThePhantasm; 2013-06-12 at 10:03 PM.
    "And yet, will we ever come to an end of discussion and talk if we think we must always reply to replies? For replies come from those who either cannot understand what is said to them, or are so stubborn and contentious that they refuse to give in even if they do understand." - St. Augustine

The Index of the Giant's Comments | Thanks, Bradakhan, for the avatar!