So, if I've learned one thing from my Kickstarter rewards, it is this: I still pretty much suck at coloring. And drawing. And following directions. Oh well, maybe if I go through the whole coloring book I'll develop some second-grade-level skills At least I'm still better at it than my 4-year-old nephew (he is the "Thog" to my "Elan", pretty much).

I printed up a few stickers of my stick-it-to-you guitar avatar guy over there (it seemed an appropriate medium) and have been passing them out to fellow fans of the guitarist, since he had some concerts recently that I was able to attend. Spent a lot of time waiting in line, making friends with my neighbors, and it was fun having little presents to give out.

The universal reaction from everyone who sees it is pretty much: "Oh hey! That kind of looks like OMG HE HAS THE LITTLE READING GLASSES THAT'S AWESOME " Somehow that's the detail that really makes it perfect! (Not sure how well you can see it at avatar-size, but the glasses are hanging around his neck.) At last count there are stickers stuck on one laptop, two cars, and two guitar cases. And I gave one to my mom because she thinks it's really cute. So keep an eye out, you never know where an OOTS guitarist might turn up