Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
Y'know...I have to say. Youuu... The entity trails off, pointing at Usabhar You need to lighten up a bit. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything. Jeez. Let me get into character first before you start bossing me around.

The Archmagister looks down with his hands at his side for a brief moment before inexplicably dropping into a military-style salute. YES SIR! He exclaims before a purple aura dances off his hand, onto the planet-root, enveloping it in arcane energies that replaces every shadow and every darkened line with the Archmagister's arcane aura, spreading faster across the plant-scape faster than anything could hope to travel. Within seconds the entire sky turns purple as light reflects off the colored planet-plant, only to fall back to its sickly green as the spell's immediately visible aura subsides.
Sir, the planet has been warded against all forms of scrying and detection sir! Nothing will teleport within the direct or indirect proximity of the huge plant without the plant knowing about it and having eighteen seconds to prepare sir!

Spoiler
Show

This is effectively a Permanent Mind Blank and Permanent Greater Anticipate Teleportation
Even as she tries to concentrate on continuing to do her job, vis a vis the fruit, Celestica cannot help but giggle at what the Archmagister is doing