"Magtok. One: Have you even bothered considering the obvious possibility that your enemies have weapons more powerful than you know? Two: I contributed the munitions because I had an excess supply of them and no way to use them normally. I spared what I could spare, essentially, and I thought you could find a use for them easily. Vyrn's tone as he starts talking is rather indicative of his opinion. He's being incredibly dismissive, and it's a surprise he's not rolling his eyes.

Until Cessie finishes, there, that is.

He proceeds to do an odd thing and actually agree. "Councilor Mithar raises an excellent point. Some of my own issues stem from the fact that the Irregulars have been contributing much more than some Council member organizations, and relegating us to the sidelines is insulting and degrading in light of that. It is also part of my position regarding Magtok, as he threw away his major contribution. I had planned on using the orbital array I spoke of to offset this by allowing other Council members to be aware of more events. HALO in particular would benefit from access to it, as it would allow them to see much more than they do in their undersea base. I'd hoped that this would allow them to be more active." He looks around at the others present for a moment before continuing.

"I am trying to make this Council work, but to do that, I need you all to work with each other instead of throwing accusations and attacks everywhere. Yes, Magtok included, despite his precarious position. I had originally planned on outright calling for his removal, but I reconsidered and decided to discuss potential punishments with the Council first. Should it still be a problem, I am willing to put off any discussion of sanctions against him until his crisis is over, though I want it on the record that I find the preferential treatment he gets ludicrous and ill-advised."