Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
Smoothie didn't quite manage to hear that, for she was downstairs, and he was upstairs, and he was whispering.

She walked upstairs, and found Sandy.

Okay, he must be drunk and hungover at the same time, because Smoothie looks way too tall to be Smoothie.

Wait, no, that's probably just a growth spurt.

"What happened to you?" She asked, not really familiar with the symptoms of being hungover.
She'd find Sandy entangled in his blankets and bedsheets, with only his head and the odd leg sticking out. The stallion looked as though he'd been run over by a carriage, the ponies driving the carriage, and then all the luggage on the carriage had fallen off right on his head. His mane was a sight, his eyes were bloodshot and unfocused, and he even looked a tad green about the cheeks. He winced as she spoke, folding down his ears for protection. "Please, not so loud..." he moaned pitifully.

Shaking himself off, he tried to focus on the shifting, too-tall form of Smoothie before him. "I...I don't know. Feels like m'head's been put through a blender..." He held his temples in a vain attempt to stop his pounding headache. "Nghh...an' I only stuck t'light cider last night..."