Seven fruit on the surface are shrunk, one by one, by Emperor Rand as a large mound forms on the horizon of the plant, through which Celestica can sense the world root intends to eject the planet down below.

Teleporting off with the fruit, it would seem that they are just as potent as their reputation has suggested. Crushing them over the crystals of the sidereals, the gems instantly start to regrow even before your eyes, a bright glow shining from deep within them as the small pockets of reality surrounding them extend outwards, forming lush and idealized mirrors of the surrounding landscape on the plane of origins.

Returning to the root, it has already extricated itself from Solterra, floating a relatively short distance away, providing the perfect combination of a breathable atmosphere and protection from the vacuum to potentially serve as a viewing platform, though it slowly drifts away from the planet of its germination.

(If I've gotten anything wrong in the above, let me know and I'll rewind or edit as appropriate)