Greetings!

First off, apologies if it is a faux pas here for a publisher to discuss their products. I figured people might be interested in reading about some adventures.

I'd like to take a quick moment to mention EN Publishing's latest Kickstarter project.

Zeitgeist: The Gears of Revolution, an adventure path for Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition and for the PATHFINDER RPG, has completed the first of three acts, earning numerous rave reviews, and climaxing with a dramatic battle to save the city of Flint. As we begin to publish the second act, we're offering the chance to get the first five adventures in a beautiful hardcover compilation!

Not familiar with ZEITGEIST yet? Our adventure paths always come with two free guides (one for players, one for GMs/DMs) and Island at the Axis of the World, the first adventure free! You can check them out for yourself - we're sure you'll like what you see! Don't just take our word for it - download them for free from right here!

This Kickstarter has plenty of awesome rewards. Not only are there beautiful, full-colour hardcover compilations, but there are poster maps, NPC cards, bonus adventures, supplements, and more. By supporting the Kickstarter you not only get a gorgeous hardcover compilation of a top-tier adventure path, but that adventure path itself becomes even better!

Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions, I'll gladly answer them here, or at the Kickstarter page.