Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecart View Post
Anyway, sometimes I just need someone to talk to, other times I need someone to talk to me; in either respect, it doesn't really matter what about, I just need a little interaction. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone wants to talk sometimes, I can't promise how reliable or interesting I will be, but we are all here together under the Giant, and so we must all be kindred spirits of some kind.
First, ((hugs))

Second, can I suggest looking for not-internet socialization? As someone who's struggled with depression (and I don't say that to try to compare to what you've been through; it doesn't begin) I found that talking to a real, physical person face-to-face, however briefly, helped me much more than talking on the internet.

Of course, online has its place; it's especially good for talking about things which are too personal to discuss face-to-face, if you don't have anyone to confide in. And it might be different for you since you're an introvert (although I thought I was an introvert until I got my depression under control, and then realized I was a total extrovert). Plus it's just hard to work up to talking in person when you're feeling lost and depressed.

But if you think you can manage it - even if it's just chatting with someone at the bus stop, or exchanging a few extra words with a receptionist - please do try. Internet is a poor substitute.