Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecart View Post
Howdy y'all, I'm fairly certain that this will get lost in this thread since it's over 40 pages already. I've been trying for about a decade now to figure out what my trouble really is, and as far as I can tell I am lonely and I don't deal well with loneliness. It started when my mom died when I was twelve, that pretty much tore my entire world apart. Two years later my grandfather died, the year after that my cousin. Not much later another family member attempted suicide and failed, and within a year of that a childhood friend attempted suicide and succeeded.
I am very much an introvert and have the superhuman ability to stare at a wall for hours at a time simply because I just want the time to pass. The more time I am here the less I want to be here and the less I see for me and my future here. I think I need to go away soon, possibly north, or west.
Anyway, sometimes I just need someone to talk to, other times I need someone to talk to me; in either respect, it doesn't really matter what about, I just need a little interaction. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone wants to talk sometimes, I can't promise how reliable or interesting I will be, but we are all here together under the Giant, and so we must all be kindred spirits of some kind.
I'm deeply sorry for all the losses you have suffered. I hope heading out elsewhere helps you in some way, any way. I have mentioned it once before on this thread but I will say it again, if anyone wants to talk for just little friendly banter, or whatever, I am on these forums almost all the time. I go to a friend's on the weekends, and I can get online only a handful of times a day. Throughout the middle of the week I am on consistently and available. It's just what I do.

Hope everyone else has a pleasant day or night, whichever is the case.