View Single Post

Thread: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

1. - Top - End - #966
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

Hello to all other new forumites (and old ones, too)! I am new. Well, mostly.

I made a forum account to post something I felt smart for thinking of way back in 2006, but I'll be darned if I remember the password for that or am still using the e-mail I probably registered with... (Actually I thought I did remember but my attempts were futile.)

I only made like 2 posts anyway so here I am again! I've been reading since before 2006 and haven't really been a strong forum reader until three months ago... You see, I recently had a baby and using my phone to read the forum is a GREAT thing to do when you have a baby asleep on you or are otherwise immobile due to baby reasons. I mostly just read the discussion threads and stuff on the OotS comic itself, but maybe I'll eventually wander out to other boards.

So, hello.

ETA: I only have about 2 hours of actually playing DnD experience... so I consider myself very nooby when it comes to the rules. Pretty much everything I know has been taught to me by OotS.
    Last edited by VeliaRae; 2013-06-24 at 03:34 PM.