Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
Fair enough. What about "She could solve it, but there would be undesirable consequences, so best leave it alone"?
Not a problem, as long as it doesn't happen too often. This is far more preferable than "She can't solve it at all" as long as it doesn't happen the majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
Alright, we can leave it be. You can imagine that magic follows no rules and that Smoothie can break the laws of magic. I can imagine that magic does follow rules and that what she did simply falls within those rules. We can thusly co-exist. But you have to stop shoving it in my face! In our last RP, for example, I felt like you kept trying to shove it in my face that she can break the rules of magic. Please, don't. We can co-exist and let each other see the story as we want to see it, but let's not try not to do any face-shoving.
If you're going to ask me not to do something, you're going to have to define what you don't want me to do. I can't abide by requirements for peacekeeping I can't reasonably keep because I'm not sure what they are.