Hi! After thinking about the harpoon idea I had for the beating the dragon thread. I was thinking of designing a character around a similar concept.

The character uses harpoons to lock down its targets. My initial vision shows me a gish like character with a container holding multiple harpoons. He then attaches shrunken items to the ends of the harpoons. In combat he attacks his enemy hopefully sticking him while trans-locating himself to the opposite side of the enemy and sticking him again. It would look like this:

B=Boulder, -=harpoon line, X=blank space, E=Enemy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
B-------E--------B
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eventually more lines would be added.

Ideally the length of the rope would force said enemy to not be able to move.
I was thinking of building a gish like character, but I don't know where to start.
I was contemplating bloodstorm blade, but I don't want to rely on whether or not the DM will rule that the harpoons still stick with returning and such. I just want the missiles to be fire-and-forget.
My initial build Idea was something like this:
Wizard 1/Swash 3/ Fighter 2/Abj Champion 5/ ???
It definitely needs help.

What I need:
To accomplish lockdown I'm trying to stick the enemy with more than 1 harpoon every round. Since they can only remove 1 harpoon as a full round.

I also need a way to dimension door ~60ft as a swift action.
Some sort of rope that would be hard to break, possibly multiple types so that I can have different ropes on different harpoons.

Ways to deal more damage on each thrown attack (remember not just 1 big attack). This will ensure the reflex saves are top notch and hard to avoid.

At least shrink item as a spell, and teleporting spells as well.

Problems:
Casters only need to make a DC15 concentration check to cast while ensnared, however it does make them immobile since I think the attached items would count as his "load" and thus couldn't teleport/plane-shift. Any ways to keep them neutralized would help.

I need lots of attacks at decently high damage and I need to move at least once in the first round. I'd like them to be locked on round one. I could then move on to other targets or start adding more lines.

Can I disengage shrink items fast enough while full attacking? I could have a familiar help with this.

Thoughts? Ideas? Solutions?