Quote Originally Posted by dascarletm View Post
I also need a way to dimension door ~60ft as a swift action.
Shadow Blink maneuver requires an Initiator Level of 13. Master Shadow Hand Gloves (45000 GP, Tome of Battle) might allow this, but it might require the DM to agree that using these items lets you ignore the IL requirement. Not having any Martial Adept levels also means you won't have a recovery method, and thus Shadow Blink only works once per encounter.

Otherwise... dimension hop power (Complete Psionic) + 10 PP = 60' teleport as a swift action. Requires a manifester level of 11, though.

There's also the Flicker shadow mystery (Tome of Magic), which you can activate as an immediate action, but you'd need a caster level of 24 to get up to 60'.

Some sort of rope that would be hard to break, possibly multiple types so that I can have different ropes on different harpoons.
60' chain made of riverine links (Stormwrack) would be 12 lbs, 2000 GP x 12 = 24000 GP.

Ways to deal more damage on each thrown attack (remember not just 1 big attack). This will ensure the reflex saves are top notch and hard to avoid.
Bloodstorm Blade, Thunderous Throw + Power Attack. Unfortunately, Thunderous Throw requires a swift action to activate, which would probably interfere with your swift-action teleports.

Hmm. If Dragon Magazine is on the table, there's a feat called Windup (Dragon #304) that works like Power Attack for thrown weapons.

Casters only need to make a DC15 concentration check to cast while ensnared, however it does make them immobile since I think the attached items would count as his "load" and thus couldn't teleport/plane-shift. Any ways to keep them neutralized would help.

Needs more "Fleshgrinding" (Book of Vile Darkness). Although apparently that only works on melee weapons? Really? Bummer. The Phoenix Ash Threat augment crystal (MIC) adds some damage on the next round. Gehennen Morguth-Iron (A&EG) trades a -1 attack/damage penalty for 1/1d4 Dex poison, Fort save DC 12. Harpoon + silence spell might be good for shutting down casters. Gloves + Blister Oil Bomb, maybe?