Great to see you took up editing again. Gonna roll a Soulknife up for an upcoming game soon so this guide was a great help so far.

By the way. Along the way I came across some pretty decent combinations ... I am pretty sure you are aware of them but I'm just gonna write them down for completeness reasons.
One Level Monk + Focused Defense + Focused Offense makes for a pretty decent melee build (double wis to ac if you use combat expertise) but it really gets stupid if you mix in Tashalatora (if your dm allows 3.5 of course) -> one level monk and 19 levels Soulknife get you the unarmed damage of a level 20 monk ... now add all the soulknife goodies and 1d6 extra damage on top of that. Use an Amulett of Natural Attacks +5 if you want the +5 bonus on top of your normal Soulknife enhancements ... or just stack other boni on it for +19 unarmed attacks pre epic.

Gets even more stupid if you can use the Shiba Protector for another wis to hit and damage.
If you go this route I'd also take Gifted Blade for Inertial Armor and Expansion (alongside the great wisdom synergy).