Whew. Apologies, again. On the bright side, finally got my placement exams done, and after a godawful marathon of tests, have started to wrap up some of my courses. Still a lot to do, but in the home stretch at least!

Quote Originally Posted by caledscratcher View Post
Hm, I just got the idea for a Champion/Paladin PrC based around folklore beliefs relating to iron, seeing as Plutarch called it the bones of the Gods. It would also have a lesser focus on the light of meteors, because sky-iron. :3
Champion/Paladin is one of the most intuitive class combinations I can think of in terms of fluff - the overlap is immense, and imagining a radiant paladin or a divine champion is hardly a stretch. The trick is, of course, making the Paladin side 'worth it' in mechanical terms, but the concept is quite sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
I love the firekeeper, a flavorful and unique successor to the prism knight.

there's a little mistake in the sunrise strike rouge, the cost of Assault blast shape is 1m, not 2.

Do any of the Alternate class features grant an evoker level? The rogue and barbarian alternate class features do grant illuminations, albeit in a limited and unusual fashion.

Edit:
Both of my questions have been answered through edits.
Apologies for the ninja-fix, haven't had the time to really post properly, so just sort of snuck in and tweaked a few errors. Thanks for pointing those out!

Quote Originally Posted by caledscratcher View Post
Hm, even though this project is for 3.5e, I've gotten an idea for a Pathfinder racial archetype for the Champion. Namely, the Ratfolk "Surface Seeker".

They can only use Bolt and Marksman Devices, wind up with a maximum of four Cartridges per day but the option to use two at once to boost two effects at once, can add their Charisma bonus to ranged attack and damage rolls (rather than being added to Strength and Dexterity rolls), and there will probably be a couple of new Illumination components swapped out for typical Champion ones. Thoughts?
I know almost nothing about ratfolk! That said, I'd caution somewhat about adding new components in archetypes. My goal with the ToR is to keep as much possible 'in the open', so to speak - where the various components can be taken by different sorts of evokers for different reasons. I'm not against ACFs for the core trio, but I do think they ought to be actual alternate class features. You don't need to take a Cleric ACF to have a slightly different spell list, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwolf727 View Post
I have a quick question if no-one minds me asking. With the Resplendent device effect do you have to expend an illumination to store it, if not then can you store an illumination you dont have readied at the time?
You do not, in fact, use the illumination in question as part of storing it in your device - it is simply part of the mote allocation action. You do, however, need to have the illumination in question readied if you wish to store it - this has been clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
I seem to have written a deity.
This is wonderful! Really, it is. Aside from earning a definite place when I finally get around to the 'evokers in the world' segment, it's something I feel could be made into a very solid theme for a PrC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRaids View Post
Do you add strength to a magical girls ranged weapons?
Nope. No ranged weapon adds strength unless it is a a thrown weapon, or unless there's a special weapon gimmick in play, like Composite bows.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
Hm, I just got a campaign idea... Evokers in Ravenloft. After all, even if it is considered impossiblr for the gods to directly affect the Demiplane of Dread, there is still light - and Serena is explicitely a goddess of beating the impossible odds, anyway... ANd, in Ravenloft, innocence have a special power already...
Ironically, the Undead-themed evoker is one of the first PrC ideas I had when starting the ToR. I just haven't ever gotten around to working on it. Never thought to tie it to Ravenloft, I admit - I only have a passing knowledge of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
Are you, by any chance, familiar with Princess: the Hopeful? :-)
Actually, I haven't seen this before! WoD is generally not my cup of tea (aside from Genius, because Genius is awesome), but I always appriciate new stuff to look through for ideas, and this looks like the product of a lot of good work in its own right.