The rose-coated pony anxiously prances around the lobby of Ancient Myth's manor. Is she nervous about the upcoming venture for the lost griffon crown? Not at all, in fact, she's made plenty of spelunking quests like this before; this one, however, will be the only one she won't be doing alone. The extra party members is what gives this day cause for alarm.

"Gotta make sure everything's ready for the guests!" She mumbles to herself. She's repeated that phrase about once a minute for the past hour as she darts around the kitchen, checking on her horderves of raspberry jam cookies and a sparkling pink lemonade. Is this something adventurer-types would like? She asked herself earlier that morning, Well, I'm an adventuring-type, and I like these...

The pegasus pony carefully opens the oven and takes out the hot cookie sheet with a cloth in her mouth. She frowns when she places the sheet on top of the hot oven and inspects the food. A little too burnt... Unfortunately, the pony had been distracted making two things at once and forgot about the timing of these treats. Figures, today is the day I don't make a perfect batch, she thinks, rolling her eyes. She kicks the oven door closed with her hind hooves.

The pink pony hears a creak across the room. "Hello!?" She calls, dashing to the door; but nothing is there. "Oh right. I locked the door." She thinks to unlock the door, but hesitates. The professor has a lot of valuable artifacts in here... if I'm gone and somepony comes in and takes something... she shivers. Best I just wait here and answer when anypony comes knocking.