Yep. There it is. The question Sicale's been waiting for since day one. He's been prepared for this kind of eventuality, when someone would eventually catch on to a few ticks or circumstantial clues and come to that conclusion. He did try his best to hide it but knew since day one that he would slip sooner or later. No matter how much training or preparation one takes, it was an inevitability any decent changeling should expect. And an eventuality every changeling should plan for, let alone an Inquisitor. Fortunately he's been aware of his slip-ups, and has long since come up with ways to explain them away that are both completely plausible and foolproof. All he needs to do is say the words. ...yeah. He confirms it, looking away a bit sheepishly.

And just so you know, I have always been Steel Wing, and I actually am pretty photosensitive. Hence, these. He gestures to his sunglasses. I seriously hope you don't think any less of me for it, though. You won't mean to, but I seriously wonder if you can ever look at Steel Wing the same way again. I know you, Adamant. You won't mean to, but...well...I wouldn't blame you. If you turned out to be someone completely different than I thought you were for months, i'd be wierded out too.

But if we're being honest, then let's get everything out there. My real name is Sicale, Inquisitor of her majesty Queen Anosta, monarch of Hive Hemiphera. I'd tell you more but I don't think this is the best place for it. Don't worry, Equestria has nothing to fear with us or me. I'm simply here to make sure we have nothing to fear from...well...the more hot-headed among you and right now I am feeling DARN good from finally getting all this off my back! Wanna see my natural form?