So, my group is playing a "super-hero" campaign, but I'm a red-skinned teleporting demon from the pit of hell that pays the bills as a bloodthirsty assassin whose hobbies include making lots and a lots of hellspawn babies, killing lots and lots of people, making Fausting deals with people, killing gang leaders and then taking over, and using seduction checks instead of interrogation... on men... as a man.

As an example, when I was summoned (against my will) I responded by killing everyone involved in summoning me, made a rude remark about Catholics when a super-Bishop showed up, and then I jumped out of a window on a high rise building. Then I decided to figure out who was involved in summoning me. So, I started grabbing up low level drug dealers until they told me who summoned me. Then I dropped them off of a high rise building. When I met the gang leader who summoned me, I dropped his biggest rival on him from several hundred feet up. Turns out the one I dropped was a living bomb. Oops.

Basically, I'm a terrible superhero, playing with people who are at least nominally superheros.

So, with that in mind, we end up all mind linked. For a little while I was telling one of the guys what was going through my mind in a whisper right next to him. Just imagine constantly hearing the voice a murderous demon in your ear going "kill kill kill, murder murder murder, kill kill kill, they'll be tasty as a milk shake, human milk shake, human milk shake, human milk shake, human milk shake, beat the big one with the little one until they're pudding, mmmm... human pudding.... I could go for some human pudding... or some human popsickles... meatsacks, meatsacks, meatsacks, meatpuppets! that's a good one, meatpuppet, kill the meatpuppet, kill the meatpuppet" and on and on and on.

This got very awkward for the player I was saying this right next to. Until my danger sense went off and then everyone breathed a deep sigh of relief as the chanting stopped. Granted it was replaced with me thoughts on strategy and tactics, and which of my allies would best make a cuddlepuddle/fastball, and who would make the best meat-shield. Before the combat ended they decided just to break the mind link so they wouldn't have to listen to me anymore.

Hilarious for me and outsiders, but not so much for Taylor.