Ryxikor makes a quick inventory of the keep and feels confident every room has been explored to a certain level.

Ashala is little confused when Quill mentioned the Purple Dragons and authority and then she gets it. “The Chieftain would decide. If a folk does a bad thing, the Chieftain decides the punishment. Until new Chieftain is selected, no punishment.

Ashala shakes her head several times as Maesyn talks “Shadowscales are dead folks brought back. Hairy female in armor did that. Dead half dragon half folk would kill the folks. Then hairy female would bring them back as dead and they would go to the Shadows. We kept alive as pets and toys according to hairy folks.

Me will find Kessessek easy. We are mate. Him will never abandon me. Us soulmates!

Ashala leaves the room, accompanied by Rayen and the 3 other lizardfolks carrying the body of the fallen chieftain.

Axara looks at Mhair and then Quill and mentions “I thought we spared his life for information. If we give him to the lizardfolks, are we breaking our words? I know that you Quillmeister are a very good liar but I have some reservations. And I think that that evil man has information we could use. Anyway, giving him up to the lizardfolks will be his death warrant. I am not sure it is not the right decision but we need to be aware what we are giving up.

Axara goes down with Ryxikor looking for clues about how Mhair got here but find nothing. The blond rafter just looks at his guards, Savin in particular with an expressionless face.

Moments passes and suddenly Ashala returns with Kessessek and a large contingent of lizardfolks. They look sad and happy at the same time. They miss the lost Chieftain but feel good about controlling the keep. Kessessek approaches the group and kneels “Thank you for bringing back my Ashala. I will keep my words. You can have my magic. Dragon Sister there said that you wanted me to use the truth spell. I will gladly do it. And here is my only other source of magic” He gives the group a wand of CLW.

Axara looks at the group “Do we really want to take it away from them?