Ryxikor approaches Mhair and asks for information. The blonde rafter slowly raises his eyes “Oh it is you the scary assassin with the scary dagger from the scary drow priestess who is now the lackey of a …… OUCH this hurts “ yells Mhair as Ryxikor kicks him hard in the ribs.

Axara yells “Ryxikor, stop this immediately and NEVER EVER do that again if you want to rely on my healing. We do not torture defenseless prisoners. May be you spent too much time in bad company and sense of your values but I will not tolerate such behavior.” and she turns to Mhair “ and you, if you know what is good for you, you will stay silent at the moment … .

Maesyn returns to his silver elf form which shocks the lizardfolks watching him, having never seen anyone or anything turn into a lizardfolk and back.

Kessessek seems rejoiced when Maesyn gives him the wand back. “We will definitively make good use of it but I had given my word. And I would more than happy to cast a zone of truth where ever you want me too.

Mhair explains the situation to Mhair who just replies “I have nothing to hide. I am just guilty of being at the wrong place in the wrong time.

Quill asks for food and Kessessek instructs some lizardfolk to bring in smoke alligator meat and jar of insects larvae paste. When the illusionist asks for a pearl, the lizardfolk cleric says “Chieftain Gathan might have had one or two but there are not magical. I will give them to you if you want them.

Ryxikor is annoyed at the good-aligned member of the group for complicating a very simple situation.

Savin whispers to Mhair what the rogue has been trying to insinuate, in other words, the do-gooders are complicated an obviously simple situation. The blonde man just nods at the warrior.

With Ashala by his side, Kessessek starts his incantation and announce. “This room is now a zone of truth.” He focuses on Mhair before saying “Everyone has accepted the spell. No one is able to lie as long as I maintain the spell. Feel free to ask your questions, Master Silver elf or anyone else.