View Single Post

Thread: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

1. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Default Stefan Pokorny from Dwarven Forge backing custom audio Kickstarter for Tabletop RPGer

Hope this is the right place to post about a KS project...

So, I noticed that Stefan Pokorny from DF has backed this project http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...sound-project/ to create custom music, sound effects, and voice overs for Tabletop RPGers, and he is publicly trying to push their KS through DF and other forums, so I thought I'd share since I love this project too.

Not sure if anyone else does this, but our gaming group loves to use ambient audio while we play to set the mood. But, what has me kicked are the potential Monster sounds these guys want to create and that they have talent from even Diablo 3 working with them.

I'm backing this sucker at $75 to get the Soundboard and all audio they create as it's finished. Maybe some of you guys (or gals like me) would find it useful.

And some details on it:

Name: The Realmsound Project
    By: The Orange County Gaming Group
    Goal: $10,000
    Ends: Tuesday, July 23, 3:23pm EDT
    What: Professional Custom Music, Sound Effects, and Voice over for Tabletop RPG gamers
    Pledges: $5 Wristband, $15 $2000 worth of their audio, $25 CD + All Previous, $35 All Previous, $50 Soundboard + All Previous, $75 Get Audio as it's Created + All Previous, $100 Voting Rights for SFX + All Previous, $150 Thank You + All Previous, $250 Voting on Monster Sounds + All Previous, $500 Voting Rights on Racial Music + All Previous, $750 Voting Rights on New Language + All Previous, $1000 Use Your Character's Name in VO + All Previous, $1500 Create Own Custom Character Music + All Previous
    Last edited by KacyCrawford; 2013-07-16 at 03:03 AM.