Mhair smiles "Now you will finally get the info you really want and let me to be killed. Remember Fembrys' room with the disgusting "trophies" in it? Well, if you know where to put your hands and what to say, you will find yourself here in a small room touching a headless statue. I think it was Bestra's room. I know what to touch and what to say. As a proof of my willingness to deal and stay alive, I will volunteer the information. In Fembry's study, touch the space below the second and fourth head from the left and say "May the Lady of Mysteries rot in the abyss". It will teleport you into Bestra room and you will have a hand on the left hip of the statue and the right thigh... I am not sure how to activate it from this side... and here is another piece of information for free. Apparently, who ever created that portal put some limits about who could use it. I do not really know the limits ..."

"Now regarding the monastery, I was asked to draw it. I have no idea what they were refereeing to because as I said, there is no monastery in the Vast Swamp. As for the female dwarf, if she was part of another convoy tot he plane of shadows, she probably went through the portal. But it is just a guess on my side. "

"The dead lizards? I have no idea. You should ask a cleric about that. And the shadar-kai? Thierhaven was the first one I ever met when I arrived here. I told him what happened in the temple in Wheloon and I might have embellished my role to stay alive. I wanted him to believe I really was on his side."

"See, honestly, I might not be a good guy but I am not a crazed Sharran. I just want to stay live. And that is the truth"

Kessessek intervenes "The spell has little time left. Did you kill Chieftain Gathan?"

Mhair lowers his eyes "Yes. Thieraven told me to kill the hostages if these people did not want a peaceful solution. I had nothing against your friend. I just followed orders to stay alive."

The lizardfolk cleric growls in anger.