me and some friends started a campaign this week just passed, most are new/haven't played in years (including myself) So I made the first dungeon a nice romp through a goblin tribes home burrow.

Me: DM
Caradoc: Cowardly Human Fighter (tank)
Mason: Cleric
Andalweise: Smart cracking, hits on anything with a pulse and lady bits bard
Groon: Half_Orc barbarian who thinks with his Axe.

In a large room they fight a bunch of goblin defenders, the barbarian Rages, Critical hits one goblin for almost 26 damage, cleaves another for 22 (this is at level 1). The remaining goblin runs in fear. The barbarian, Rage still going gives chase into a large dining hall. There seated at long trestle tables are a lot of goblins (about 14). The barbarian, mid rage decides to run up and kick the table out of his way. he kicks it so hard it goes flying, killing 10 of the goblins before the table comes to land
(Rolls a 20 for his str check (resulting in a roll of 44). So I ask him to roll a D20 for effect. another 20. Then a d12 for damage. rolls a 12. Then a d8 for distance, 20ft. he just kicked the table so hard and far it squished most of the goblins in the room)

Later in that dungeon...
At the end of the Dungeon the Group finds a room filled with women and children goblins. A matriarch informs them that the goblin tribe is peaceful. Passing a detect motive test they realise the goblins are good, and being honest. From the corpse of the leader the bard took a +1 studded leather vest. He asks the matron what she knows about it (saying he shows her the blood splattered leather armour and not knowing its +1). When the matrons says its her partners and starts crying he offers to sleep with her as way of apology. He definitely stuck to his characters story of being a man for the ladies! gave us all a laugh and made us all go "wow man..." at the same time

And this is from only week one, this week we have 3 more adventurers joining the fun..