1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default A Prince Nuada/Princess Nuala Homebrew Race 3.5 (Need Help)(Not a Homebrew, Yet)

Ok so me and a player were going to play a Dvati pair between us and we might still.

But I was curious if someone could help me come up with a race based on the Royal Twins of the Hellboy 2 movie.

One of their most noticable traits was the link in their physical forms. If one was cut both suffered the injury and bled, though healed quickly. In fact this is how *Spoilers* they defeat Nuada in the end.

They are a race so interconnected that they are affected by one another, they can sense and hear each others thoughts and feelings.

They are also extremely well versed in magic and martial arts as shown when Nuada kicked Hellboy around a bit seemingly without trying (The first time)

So the primary traits would be things like
    They are physically linked (Two Hearts, One Soul basically)
    They have things like Inspiration and Psionic Points separately but Spellslots must be split between them or if one uses up the spellslots the other cannot use them.
    They have a natural bonus to certain attributes like Charisma, Intelligence, and Dex (Either all three or one of the three)
    Upon death they transform into Stone and can be revived the same way as someone who was killed my a Medusa's Gaze (Turned to Stone)

Add anything you like to spice it up if you like.
    Last edited by Hrimhari; 2013-07-20 at 01:19 AM.