Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmoar View Post
Spoiler
Show
Jake's kids do show up from time to time, and I do feel that Jake has some unresolved feelings toward them as show in the Pillow dream episode and the last Grayable.

As for the ending, I actually liked how sweet it was. And come on, this is BMO we're talking about it. He accepted a marriage proposal from a bubble, believes his reflection is a girl named Football and seemed to be completely bonkers in BMO Noir. BMO nonchalantly saying hi to a city full of his relatives seems perfectly normal to me.

Really liked the title shot for Be More. Shame they only last for like five seconds on the TV.
Spoiler
Show
I'm not really talking about it from the point of the characters. The reason Jake's children grew really quickly was so that they wouldn't have to ruin the Finn and Jake dynamic by having him move in with the women he knocked up out of wedlock.

Beemo nonchalantly saying hello to them isn't strange, but if you were the only one of your race and suddenly you met a whole city of them wouldn't you have to think hard about whether or not to join them? Finn kind of went through this already with the fish people for a short time. I suppose you could make the argument that because Beemo is made to live with a family of people, he wouldn't care though.