Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
The standard rules are, copy all the information from the opening post, add the last thread to the list of previous threads, give it a title if you want (it's more commen to give a fancy title thten not). You can't make another thread for 30 threads. Post in the thread that you have made a thread, involving link (usually in big letters).
Thank you for the info! I'll be getting to that presently then.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
ION: My nephew has learned that letting out gas in the water makes bubbles. The joys of a nearly-two-year-old.
Awe! Such wonderful silliness.
Also please ignore my 2nd edit to my above post. I forgot when reading through to catch up that you mentioned him more. Still sorta waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
That just... that strikes me as incredibly wrong. To have to do something for someone else who's fully capable of doing it themselves.

Ah, the process is simple!
1) quote the first post of this thread, and copy that into the next thread. (remove the quote tags, and add any text of your own, to taste; just make sure to keep the rules and the list of threads).
2) add a link to the first post of this one to the long list of previous RB threads.
3) post a link to the new thread here.

Also, long titles are appreciated (by some of us), but not required.

Afternoon here, although not by too long.
And thank you as well for more info! As I said, I will start making the new thread shortly.

Yeah, sometimes doing things for others can be...odd when they really can do things themselves. Ah the high and stupid...I know too well dealing with that sort.