Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by NatsuGaki View Post
HodgePodge Street

Nanami does her best to stifle her laughter at the young centaur's attempt at a noble look.

"Thank you."

Outside in Inside

Saki is thoroughly confused by the talk of Watchtowers and declining something. He supposes that joining in the conversation might ruin his new freedom to live as he pleases. So instead, he begins berating Flopsy.

"Flopsy, I told you not to call me that. 'Mistress' is not a term used to describe a guy."

Flopsy's reply is immediate.

"But it suits you so well." Apparently, the fox/wolf enjoys teasing his mistress master.
Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
HodgePodge Street

"I think you're making fun of me."
It's downright insulting it is! Centaurs pride themselves in being able to pull off looking good despite most races thinking that the whole horse rear end thing looks rather stupid. Arty is somewhat helped by having a decent haircut instead of the Tarzan look people like to portray centaurs with. He'd also probably be wearing a shirt if it wasn't the summer, so he does fall into that stereotype.

Outside in Inside

"Phalanxes aren't exactly the most common formation nowadays."
He says. Then to Saki,
"Do you often have to deal with, ahem, apparent gender problems?"

Marcus ignores Saki for now, as he is not sure how to respond anyways.
Back to Krayger, Ah, those would be typically Grecian, or another faction that specializes in long spears. But I get the idea of what you're saying. Large scale battles aren't as common in this world. How odd, how ever do they settle their disputes?