Danielle

She couldn't risk her apartment if it was being watched, but there was little enough there anyway, so instead she moved to a bench and began to write in French.

---------------------
Mom,

I have been having some problems in life recently - as you know, and they have left me a bit of a mess. I would prefer to speak in person but I can't right now. I have decided to disappear for a while, maybe go to Los Angeles maybe San Fran, or elsewhere I don't know yet.
I will try to call every now and than to make sure you know I am ok, don't worry to much I just need to find myself I think.

Love,
Danielle

---------------------

She stalled at the post box for a while second guessing herself before pushing it in.
There it is done.

The letter would throw off a hunter, and would also mean that any vampires who thought to harm the woman might know that an angry caitiff with nothing to lose might come back - and they already had one of those around without needing more problems.

With that done she moved off to the underground, she had wanted a map of station locations and line intersections but it had been a bit of a high hope.

Fortunately this meant she could map it herself, and maybe use it for traps and for escape if needed - probably more realistic than a climactic battle in an abandoned warehouse done up to be a death trap - she smirked at herself.

She would have to hid the bike, but a parking lot of the station would sort that for a night, for now she needed somewhere out of the way and safe.

It had been a long night and she should rest soon she supposed, an abandoned storage area with hiding space would work. She could hope for a series of caves that had been uncovered during the build work and than forgotten about - but she likely didn't have that luck.