Amy

There was no empathy in Donovon's eye. "You used a discipline that is not inherent to our clan. You've seen by now the differences? The Asian girl can control people to do her will with a look and word. You can hide in the shadows at a whim. Causing madness in others though? That belongs to Clan Malkavian, Cassidy's clan." She shuffled forward. "Tell me, how close have you been to the Scourge?"

Danielle

She finds a place to stay, it's smelly, dank, but it will serve. No one will come here by accident, and no one bit of sunlight will come. Sleep takes Danielle until a new night arises.

Spoiler
Show
3XP

Erica
Spoiler
Show
Perception + Empathy for more details if you would like them.

Ahmad appears as a lion, proud and fierce, and at the moment he looks as if he would greatly enjoying striking at Josef, but keeps himself in check.

The other one... yes, he was very handsome indeed. It's pretty clear he would not be here if it was not for Ahmad, the younger (or older?) man wanting little part in this.

Josef maintained his composure. "If you expected an attack, you would not be here. I take it to mean it is in the early stages... or you are playing me the fool."

Ahmad shrugged. "You can decide."

Josef nodded in agreement. "Is there anything else, or may I speak with my childe?"

The Assamite smiled at that, his eyes still on her. "Erica Lee, since I have troubled you with my staring, let me offer you to ask me any one question in return. I will answer it to the best of my ability. Well, any question that does not completely compromise me or mine."