@Sith Happens -

Sadly yes, for the Republic at least, they sometimes mention "A jedi!" or call me "Master Jedi" - but other times it's just "The Republic!" or "Republic Forces!"

Which leaves me and Kira looking around going "Who are these 'forces' they keep talking about?!"

Sadly that patch note is wrong as well - as of yesterday, getting into a fight with a group that had hostile civilians in it would cause those civilians to cower in terror... and if you moved away? They'd FOLLOW you to cower in terror. On the upside, they don't go hostile to you on their own, only if you attack the group they're a part of. Unfortunately they're part of groups with armed mercenaries trying to shoot you most of the time, so it doesn't help.

As for the Flirt option -
Spoiler
Show
as a female character, the majority of flirt options I've pursued have been well received by their targets. Really it bothers me less that she doesn't seem interested than that it's the ONLY female-female option available at present, so if you were hoping for a female-female romance on Makeb... yeah it isn't even close, unless something radically changes between now and when I finish.

>.> They really should just make Kira bi though. I likes Kira entirely too much. (Though knowing my luck since I've finished all her conversations even if they did that they wouldn't let me romance her <x,x> le sigh.)

As for the
Spoiler
Show
Dig In/Retreat option - the text is really unclear since all it says is seriously just "Dig in/Pursue" and that's it. Now maybe if I click on Pursue it says something really darkside like "Kill them all!" - it wouldn't be the first time that a seemingly innocuous word or phrase hid the crazy aggro option... but from a simple military strategy POV it's poorly written.

Generally when you turn the tables on an enemy and gain the momentum, you want to KEEP that momentum rather than let the enemy rearm and recover.

@Philistine -

That's not really how it's laid out at all I'm afraid
Spoiler
Show
It really is an option specifically between digging in and pursuing - there's no "me" involved as I'm assumed to be going to take care of other problems either way.

Ultimately I don't hate Makeb or anything, it just has a lot of little irritations.

One thing I do like though: Unlike every other planet I've been on, I actually feel like I make good money on Makeb. It's the only thing that's kept me in the black while building purple level 66 mods and armorings for myself.