Amy

"No, he did not. At least it doesn't seem to be the case. Tell me, if I were to tell you the two dogs mated, what do you think the bitch would give birth to? Hm?" She leaned in closer. Amy could smell Donovon, a dank, wet, earthly smell.

Danielle
Spoiler
Show
Will need another wits + survival, and the d10 again.

The caves were vast, and intertwined, far more than Danielle would have guessed. Much of it was manmade, but some of it wasn't. It's not as if the whole city would have fit below, but she found there were few parts a person would have to squeeze to get through. As Danielle journeyed around below, she could tell more and more that it was unlikely that she was the only creature that stumbled upon it.

Erica

The Assamite's eyes narrowed, his dark skin seeming to have a shadow come over it. "I believe I would have told myself to leave my wife and child, before I frenzied and murdered them." He stood up. "I cannot say it has been a pleasure Josef, but you've convinced me to see this foolish plan of yours through for the time being."

He stepped away, heading out of the room, with the other one behind him, neither bothering to look back.