Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Sure, my foot is supposed to look this way. Plenty of other people's feet aren't supposed to look that way.
Heh, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
...That's not a good sign. If you're working hard and still don't have an appetite, that's medical consultation time if you don't have a concrete reason pegged down for what's at play, such as side effects from meds.
Well, I'm not on meds, but I'm perfectly aware of the causes. I'll see if I can get in contact with a counselor when I get home, though, because I can't go about force-feeding myself forever. Especially since not

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
I can never sleep well the night before flying.
Tough. Are you nervous about the flight itself or is it just the stress around with packing and riddiculously mornings which keeps you up?

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
ION: I could kill our internet provider right now. We have a deal that first three months are just £10 but they've charged me the full price. AAARGH. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH. Need to phone them tomorrow and ask what the hell they've been thinking.
It's never fun when large companies screw up, but good luck! Hopefully you'll sort it out.