Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
Spoiler
Show
Thank you, Fri! Someday soon I would like to see Fri's drawing again.

Thank you very much! Receiving Jotunheim's compliments about these unskillful scribble makes me happy. I want to paint color. However, there was no time and energy recently. If the mood is bad, color cannot be used.

Shadowdancer elf
Spoiler
Show

Lucina
Spoiler
Show

Untitled sketches
Spoiler
Show

Night Wizard 2 character design
Spoiler
Show

Evasion
Spoiler
Show

Finally the results of TOEIC test came.

The ranking of Blue was achieved, with score of 760 points, so it was just barely achieved!

I am very happy, because such a score is necessary to become an English Teacher. So, my future dream can be realized!

It can be said that such a difficult goal was chased by me for a long time. There were many suffering days and times, and to experience somehow internationally with OOTS friends those moments of recent years.

Somehow, this [sketchbook] is more like [diary] after this fashion. However, maybe paint and sketch of emotions, it is such a record of happiness and sadness and pain and hope. Can such a record of changing [child] to [adult] be read in this fashion?

It is a pensive thought. Of course there are a lot of mistakes, and I am embarrassed.

However, there is a lot of pride for me, too.
It must be said, such achievement could not happen without the time of OOTS, and support and help of OOTS friends. Thank you very much for your always support.

Now it is a summer vacation. After with all of my heart studying during June and examinations of July, there was no taking it easy. Listening leisurely to fan humming and cicada crying and staring at the four walls. Suddenly pen of the tablet became too heavy to hold properly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggz20N129ks
Congrats on your TOEIC results.