Quote Originally Posted by ShineyDuck View Post
As she stands to greet him, offering a measured smile and a gentle nod of her head, other exotic features become more obvious as her black bat wings stretch out slightly from their coiled position behind her and a long black forked tail slowly swishes around her, before reaching out behind wrapping gently around her wine glass on the table and passing it to her open hand.

"I have no idea of the Lady's intentions i'm afraid." she replies in a silky voice that has obvious hints of wealth and nobility. "I was under the impression we were here for dinner, though your attire seems to suggest you know a little more than i do."

Sipping her wine gently not taking her eyes off Solomon she watches and gauges his reaction.
The rangy man moves to greet her before his eyes narrow as she rises, and the longsword at his waist clearing the best part of 4 inches of blade before she speaks. Solomon's eyes blazing at the demonic creature in front of him...

Even as she she speaks Lora the Halfling speaks a sharp word as well "Hold master Solomon. She is a guest here as are you."

Solomon relents, the blade sliding home into its scabbard before he nods an acknowledgment of Orphelia's words. "I was not aware of the nature of the company this evening. Be warned, I have seen the Worldwound itself where you kind are spawned. I know of your kinds' habits." Warning uttered he retreats behind a cloud of tabac smoke to the edge of balcony - eyes on the Witch as he sups his ale.

Spoiler
Show

Worldwound:- In Northern Golarion (Pathfinder Setting) there is a massive grandcanyon size rift that opens up into the Abyss. There is a constant crusade fighting the demons up there.

- Interesting combination of demon hunting Witchy Hunter and a very demonic looking Witch