Quote Originally Posted by Stadge View Post
Whilst I will briefly chime in with everyone else and say you are very pretty, I want to dwell more on this 'land of the pint' nonsense.
Does that mean pints aren't as universal as I thought? Because if so, I've been seriously underestimating the awesomeness of my island for too many years...
Indeed! As far as I know, the UK is the only place where real (read imperial, 568mL) pints are still used.
The people down in America use the ersatz pint (473mL), which I frankly don't get...
Why don't they switch to the metric system?
You can't get a satisfactorily filling pint of milk anywhere else .

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
In kendo outfit... feel the bushido!!

Spoiler
Show
*looking determined*
That's awesome! I totally recommend learning at least one self-defense method if only to develop the self-discipline
Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Well, since you're pretty good-looking in total, I guess this means you've got a naturally perfect hair.

Yeah, I'm Eng. IT in Uppsala, so it's a lot of programming for me.

And while I love the discoveries in the field of Biomedicine, Aerospace still sounds the most fun, if for nothing else because it's got the word "aero" in it. I'm hugely into flying. Space can wait, I just want the clouds.

I don't regret saying a word about your hair.

Also, ridiculous poses are the best. This is inarguable.
Thank you thank you, you're not bad looking yourself

Aerospace for us deals with both in and out of atmosphere flight, so SPACE is a go.
Lots of programming for us too... Loads of math and physics as well, not as much practical engineering practices.
This program's geared more towards research and graduate school than anything else.
And it's a roller coaster of a ride there too, about 40 hours of lectures+labs+tutorials a week.
What language(s) do you program in?
I'm pretty competent with C++, and am exploring C, Python, and Assembly right now.