Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
odd I liked the episode and people seemed completely plausible to me.

Remember though that we never get to see these two interact without Finn present and this is just how they are with each other.
Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitkniver View Post
I don't think there was even any relations between the two. Although it seems to be accepted as fact now, it was hinted at best.
I dunno, I thought they just used to be gal pals. Despite what a lot of teen ages boys think, girls are just weirdly close. So are boys, mind, but they are conditioned to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
The door episode also had hints about it, and they got in trouble for a video they released around the same time.
...Welp.

To be fair though, this is like, pandering. Straight up! "Hey, people who watch adventure time! Lesbians! Look! It's totally possible! Squint a little! That's right, awww yeaaahh~, watch our show!"

I mean, look;
If it was just a fan video there would be no problem at all.

The problem was that it was made by a production company actively involved with the show.

The video took something that was a possible subtext and declared it, in effect, text and made it seem like the production was actively seeking out input on plot development.
"Not canonical, and the fact that it seems so is unfortunate." So, like, duh! Totally not into each other in the biblical sense. Chillax.

Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
Not as much teasing as loud yelling. Which makes it no longer ship teasing as much as cannon thats more toned down because of the networks.
No, it wasn't even ship teasing. It makes loads of sense as having been childhood friends. Marveling was there when Bubblegum wasn't even humanoid, let alone a princess! They go way back.

AT is generally not exclusive in its comedy and action. It doesn't require you to be a shipper in order to enjoy the plots and such.
This doesn't require some nebulous label to enjoy either?
Although apparently it requires a Non-Shipper label to find annoying.

I find it funny mostly that your tone is one of other guys throwing in lesbians because hawtness. Lesbians like this stuff too, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Ehh. Weird episode was weird, but okay. PB's creepiness is fading in and out (but it's interesting to see how her genius mind works), Marceline was kinda dumb and useless, and I'm not sure what to say on the fact the the Candy Kingdom's best defenders apparantly includes Cinnamon Bun.
Luv, Cinnamon Bun is Immortal. Hasn't he been straight up eaten or killed on several occasions?

It's not really official. Mathmatical was produced by Frederator studios, but not by the Adventure Time team. It's basically a fan video.
Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
Yeah, one of the aspects of Marceline that this episode missed is that no matter how crazy her hair or clothing is she always looks glamorous. This episode didn't catch that at all, which I think is sad.
I think it was intentional. She's like Rarity; it was a visual cue as to her loss of center. A zen Marcie would have totally owned that crabit. That was the entire contrast; she used to be much more serene, see Simon and Marcie. She would never, when in a mood, say "I love him. He means a lot to me." Would she?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
So, I just saw a preview for a new episode, Fire vs Ice, Flame Princess vs Ice king. No clue what it actually entails, but it looks good, But wasn't the Marc/PB episode supposed to be the last episode?
Oh donk, that was today! Well. Guess I'm out of the thread until I catch it.