Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Maybe. How evil are you?
Which type of evil we talking here Lixie?

Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
I want Grim Dark 40k style tone with magical girls and we can be all like "FRIENDSHIP FOR THE FRIENDSHIP GOD!" and be grizzly angry magical girls.

I'm currently stuck somewhere between bemused rejection and hysterical laughter regarding that comment. So I'ma just gonna let it slide by unless you clarify it as being actually serious.

Tell you what, I'll give Dragonus until the end of the week to put something together (by which I mean Sunday) and then if we have nothing by then I'll throw something together.

For those of you who have seen my Light of Amber universe, this will not be it. That's not to say that you won't be out to save the world (or possibly multiverse), but that there's going to be a lot less in the way of help.

I'm currently thinking somewhere in the level 3-5 bracket as a starting point. Progression will be reasonably quick, combats will be no-holds-barred brutal - but beatable in truly heroic fashion - and somewhere along the line I'll probably kick the Mythic stuff I built for ToR into the game. It could use a playtest