Upon arriving at the Pelorite cathedral, Violet looks around, and soon sees the old man, something she has never seen before, living among immortals. She excitedly flies out from Irraly's Bosom, and flies up to him as soon as he completes his greeting, seemingly concerned.
"Hi, I'm Violet, but... is something wrong with your skin? Did an evil undead thing get you?"
She reaches out, and gently touches his wrinkles.
"And... doesn't your hair know that it is meant to be on the top of your head?"

Discussing the Autumn ball.
Violet seems excited, as she loves telling stories.
"As we came in, there were a group of poor, dead cats, and a halfling and a nymph were fighting. I think the halfling was trying to avenge the cats. He was really fast, and could jump and throw things. The Nymph was mean, though. So, Irraly and I went inside, and we saw the most amazing and horrifying thing. A golem, made out of ruby, with a dragon inside! The poor dragon, though, it didn't like being in there, so they"
She gestures magnanimously at the newcomers, the ones that are going to help the forest against the undead
"They were trying to buy time to let the Wizard cast a spell to free the dragon, which he did, saving her, before Irraly shattered the golem. Then the halfling threw the blank man and the nymph away"