Quote Originally Posted by Grey Watcher View Post
Oh, next thing you'll be telling me that Fruit Pie the Sorcerer was a random gag and not an early peek at the true villain of the entire comic!
He's not because Fruit Pie is simply a mind slave of that Vampire Snail. Who, by the way, is alive and well, with only his astral duplicate having suffered any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Watcher View Post
So I've heard. I suppose I should break down and give it a shot already, since everyone I've encountered who watches it seems intent on falling down in ecstasy at the mere mention of it. Then again, I never did get into either Firefly or My Little Pony: Franchise MiningFriendship is Magic. (I'm enough in the loop, at least, that I did think, "He kinda looks like that king from that Adventure Time show.)
I wouldn't go all that out of your way. I think the Pony/Adventure Time demographic overlap is fairly large, so I'm not sure you'll like Adventure Time. The tone of the shows is different, with Adventure Time being zany and insane while Pony is magical and sincere, but they both get most of their appeal from character interactions in their engaging world.