Acheron smiles as he looks over Enoka. My name is Alexander Anderson. And I hope it is a name you do not forget for a long time. he says as he slowly makes his way over to her and begins their dance. A dance of death, and of life but in the end it was worth it. He thought as he slowly began kissing her, moving down ever so slowly to a new spot, never going exactly where she wanted as he kissed his way from her neck down her shoulder, following it all the way to her hands which he spent much time on before working his way back up her arm and down her side, slowly making a trail to her legs, throwing in soft little bites in between hoping she was enjoying herself.

And Alex continued this slow torture until he got back up to her face, leaving all but her most private spots covered with kisses and bite marks. Am I pleasing my mistress Enoka tonight? Or does she think I am being cruel? Alex asks as he slowly makes his way down to her breasts and continues the pattern.........................