Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Good."
She closed her eyes and smirked and lightly kissed him one more time before dozing off.
Silverpine wrapped a hoof around her and cuddled tight, watching her snore softly for a few more moments, before quietly dozing off himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"I don't know really...I mean....I was using one of the stalls, the whole restroom was empty at the time, when I just suddenly heard a weird sound and then three different voices. "One of them said to another to go stand guard outside and then they started to talk about getting the explosive in place and ready. It was surreal...and I was....scared...so..I tried to keep quiet...but I uh..uhm..slipped a hoof against the toiler handle and they heard the flush I guess and...the mare peeked under and saw me....and then...yea.." Quick flattened her ears and hunched her shoulders close.
"Good to know we foiled their plans then..." Icy heaved a sigh of relief, and rubbed idly at a bruised shoulder. "I'm not entirely sure how are we supposed to explain this to the anypony outside though."