Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
Could we perhaps get a list of links to the other monster classes (from previous threads) in the OP? I've been looking everywhere for a place where they're all together, so I can find the class I'm looking for without having to search for hours.
Also, am I the only one who has noticed that the name under the thread title, when you go into the Homebrew Design forum, is still 'Soft Serve'? O_O
I'd rather not. For one, the quality of earlier monster classes was iffy to say the least. For another, in order for me to want to put something in my opening post, it'd have to be something I support, and I don't feel comfortable supporting posters who have been banned.

So, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
I'd give them one natural weapon and proficiency with there own body, move one ability back as a trade so that they can properly attack the first few levels.
Alright. The reason that most monster classes don't grant more than a single attack before level 6 is, it gives them more attacks than melee classes before they even get their own extra attacks.

I'll edit it tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to relax before bed. I've got another busy day tomorrow.