Hisashi could not help but smirk when his opponent would scream, fall to her knees and shake with fear but he was slightly put off when he would cut in to his foe with the sword. He had reacted almost as if on instinct, having been training for these kind of situations for so long. But no matter how much he thought he was prepared for this he could not help but feel a slight sense of pity looking down on the bleeding girl in front of him, with her blood dripping down from his blade. This would be his first kill after all if he chose to finish her off.

But all of this thinking happened in only a brief moment as he would then gaze to the side when suddenly Rikku and Kaza leaped over the large tree trunk. Looking at Rikku for a short moment as she would nod at him he would grit his teeth slightly and glare at her. "Why did you her here?! Now they are not split up anymore fool! I can handle Sana perfectly fine on my own so you can focus on taking down the uchiha." He would respond as he attempted to once again cut Sana with his blade before she would have to recover from his genjutsu and the quickly sheathing it in order to preform hand seals.

Actions.
Spoiler
Show
Attack with ninja-to on Sana. Sana has still no dex bonus to her AC and -2 to her AC score I belive.
Attack: (1d20+3)[13]
Damage:(1d8+1)[3]

Move: Sheathing Ninja-to