Minami

The kunoichi hyperventilates, her damaged lungs flailing to draw breath. It can't be assessed clearly when she's on her front and wearing such bulky clothes, but judging by the blood pooling about her, she might well have ruptured her entire upper body. She coughs up blood when she tries to speak, she grips Minami's sleeve desperately, fixing her watering, blurry eyes on her as best she can. "S-seno... tell Seno... the blade... it's here... the m-masked... demon... ronin.... black iron..." She keeps mouthing, struggling to find the breath to speak aloud - that she wasn't in shock was astounding. She grimaces, gritting her teeth. Minami can't hear the hospital doors open yet - where the hell were the medics! She might die if someone doesn't try tending to her, before she even reaches the doctors.

Her eyes swim, lidding now that she's delivered her message. "I-I'm going to die. My husband... don't wanna... Don't wanna die... Love..."

Spoiler
Show
You can make a treat injury check to stabilise her, if you want to try...

(Ninja Lore DC15 to identify that...)
Spoiler
Show
The headband she wears bears the distinctive side-markings of the Relic Squad, a team of the village's chuunin dedicated to investigating the history of the land and studying old ninja techniques. They're an important branch in Grandpa's eyes, retaking the heritage of the marsh-ni.