Minami

Yamanaka once gave the advice, "It's possible to do everything right, and still fail." The woman remains largely prone, gripping the Aburame harder as she tries her makeshift operation. For a moment, she thinks she's hallucinating as she sees bugs crawl over her, taking a moment to recognise her for her clan. "Ahh..." A tinge of fear was in her eyes with all the creepy crawlies, but it was the least of her concern as they do their best to press down and eat at any infected part of her wound on the instinct of their leader.

She does her best to obey the doctor's orders, ignoring the mud in her wounds and her panic - she was a ninja after all, even if she wasn't as prepared to die as her duty called for her to be, she could at least... pretend. "Okay... my hus- aaah!" she cries weakly when too much pressure is put against the wound. "H-he's... wonderful... We were... going to... adopt... I met him in..." Her eyes sink to the ground, slowly closing her eyes. Using the medical kit, Minami's able to apply some basic sutures to her wound as her bugs keep down the bleeding. Her eyes closed, she gasps, trying to gather her breath to speak. "We shared... a team. I was always so dumb around him... I'm glad... I could... know him. I wish he'd hold me... one... last time..." She leans against the Aburame, softly sobbing as she grips against her with her tiny remaining strength.

The doors of the hospital swing open, a panic about the medics as they dash forward, stretcher in hand. "Move, move!" a midwife tells Minami, about ready to bat her hand away until she sees the wound itself. The Aburame has successfully stopped the bleeding for now. The ninja gasps, seeming to pass out when moved. The old midwife nods, having her assistants take her on the stretcher. "Keep your bugs suppressing her wound until we get her to the ER," she instructs as they quickly dash inside, heading to the closest empty theatre on the first floor. They quickly lower her on the bed, moving in concert to apply some sort of fuinjutsu tag before making hand seals and reaching for their potions. The midwife turns to her, "You're Yamanaka's student. Did she give you instructions to oversee operation?" she asks. If Minami chooses to stay, she'll see the full process of treating the wounds of such a ruptured, ruined body on the brink of death, or will otherwise be left in the hall as the midwife draws the blinds to face the alarmed and questioning gazes in the lobby.